Journeyman Diesel Mechanic
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Mentorship and coaching
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Growth within the commercial truck industry
- Ongoing training
- Health Insurance Benefits
Job Description ( not limited to):
- Diagnosing failures of vehicles and disassembling, repairing and reassembling parts as necessary
- Inspecting, testing and listening to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analyzers, chassis charts , Hino Software and pressure gauges
- Performing routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries and lubricating equipment and performing DOT and BIT inspections.
- Diagnosing and repairing DEF and DPR system failures
- Performing Hino Diagnostics, warranty repairs, recalls and campaigns by utilizing the Hino system
Job Responsibilities As a Diesel Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for preventive maintenance, Federal DOT inspections, troubleshooting and repairing diesel engines, alignments, suspension, hydraulics, transmissions and electrical systems. Must be qualified to perform DOT inspections
Job Requirements As a Diesel Maintenance Technician, you must display thorough and proven knowledge of diesel engines and diesel engine repair. You must also have a strong work ethic and exceptional attention to detail. It will also be a vital part of your role as a Diesel Maintenance Technician to provide outstanding customer service and maintain effective working relationships with customers, supervisors and co-workers.
- Associate’s degree in diesel technology OR equivalent experience preferred
- ASE certification preferred
- Other OEM training is a plus (Hino, Volvo, International)
- Must have valid drivers license AND a good driving record
- Excellent communication skills
MUST BE COMPUTER LITERATE
Please provide your resume and a C&M Motors representative will contact you.