- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Mentorship and coaching
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Growth within the commercial truck industry
- Ongoing training
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Greet customers in a friendly and inviting fashion.
- Record pertinent customer vehicle information for Service Advisor.
- Offer guest available refreshments.
- Ability to operate automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
- Assist all Departments with daily needs pertaining to lot management.
- Wash and clean vehicles.
- Keep shop clean and presentable
- Maintain OSHA level standards of the shop. Work closely with Management to maintain standards.
- Maintaining an orderly parking area, sales lot and vehicle display, car preparation, shop and showroom appearance
- Oversee vehicle delivery
- Strong communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Clean driving record.
- Friendly and customer service focused
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside
- Clean DMV Record. Has a commercial vehicle license